You can remove an authorized device at any time when online.
You can remove an iOS or Android device via the app or on the web. Simply:
- Go to Settings > Downloads > Manage Devices
- Select the device you wish to remove.
- Select the ‘Remove’ button to confirm.
- You will be asked to confirm the removal of the device, which will also delete all downloaded titles on that device.
- Click 'OK' to proceed, or 'Cancel' to cancel.
On the web, you can also remove all devices you’ve authorized for download:
- Go to SHOWTIME.com on your computer or mobile web browser and sign in.
- Go to Settings > Sign Out all devices
- Click 'Sign out all devices'
- You will be asked to confirm the removal of all devices, which will also delete all downloaded titles on those devices.
- Click 'OK' to proceed, or 'Cancel' to cancel your request.
Please note that although your device has been de-authorized for download, you can still continue to use that device to stream content and Live TV online, as long as you are signed in to your SHOWTIME account on the device.