If you purchased the PPV event through the SHOWTIME app or showtime.com, you will be able to watch the fight through the SHOWTIME app on any of the following devices:
- Fire TV: All (Fire OS 5+)
- Android Phone/Tablet: Android 7.0+
- Android TVs with Android 5.1+:
• LeEco Android TVs
• Hisense Android TVs
• Sony Bravia Android TVs
• NVIDIA Shield boxes
- Apple TV: 4th Generation or later
- iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch: iOS 11.0+
- All Roku TVs
- Roku streaming stick and standalone boxes with model numbers 3600X and higher
- All models
Please note that the PPV event is not available for purchase or for streaming through Samsung Smart TV or LG Smart TV. For more information on how you may be able to watch using an unsupported device, please click here.
Make sure you download the newest SHOWTIME app just prior to the fight.
- Windows 10 (all versions)
- Mac OSX 10.14+
If you’re on a desktop computer, you can stream the PPV live event on these web browsers:
- Chrome 68 or later
- Windows Edge 40 or later
- Firefox 78 or later *
- Safari 10 or later (Mac only)
Streaming of the PPV live event is not supported on any mobile web browser.
* Click here to review an important note for Firefox users.